5 best "big men" ever (dont have to be in order)?
Question:In terms of strength, size and agility, memorable matches, characters OR just how much you like them! (not JUST size and strength!) and give a reason why for each wrestler.
They have to be 6'6 or over at least.
1. Kane (so powerful, especially with the mask, and so athletic too and a great character, also hes 6"10)
2. Undertaker (big strong guy, but damn what an athlete!, and he took part in some of the best matches ever, and hes 6"9)
3. Mike Awesome (a powerhouse, but SO damn athletic, i was never and am not a ecw fan really.but he was so athletic and impressive, i think hes around 6"6-6"7)
4. Big Show/the giant) (hes THE big show... enough said!)
5. Kevin Nash (people are very quick to criticise nash, but he was a really strong guy, he was so close to the height of big show, i think he was 6"11 by his own admission, but he was always billed as 7"-7"1, had a few cool moves. and he knew how to put on a show, personally i always liked him)
2. Undertaker. To fly over the ropes at WM23 at his age and size is impressive.
3. Kane is my all time favorite and extremely agile for his size.
4. Big Show. The man does things someone his size should not be able to do.
5. Kevin Nash. When he was healthy there was nobody better.
Bam Bam Bigelow
andre the giant
king kong bundy
2.Kane (He is so powerful and is one of the most feared wrestlers today)
3.The great Khali(I don't like him but the guy is so dominant)
4.Big Show (The guy was dominant everytime and only a few people could knock him down)
5.Kevin Nash(He always put on a show for the fans
6.Rey Mysterio(Just Kidding)
2. BATISTA the strongest wwe superstar except Mark henry
but is surely loved by all fans across the world
3. Bobby Lashley the former ecw champ and is looking to get his gold back after defeating umaga he is ranked 3. not many ppl and can stop the somaon bull doozr
4. the UNDERTAKER the most deadly person on earth in wwe wrestling is most dominate for his height 6'11 and is undefeated at wrestlemania 15-0 from his past victory over batista he is number 4
5. Great o'l 5 does great remind u of sumting yes. the GREAT Khali ius ranked 5. for being 7'3 unstoppable and forceful he is undefeated
2.scott norton great strenght he was quick and he could actually wrestle hints the multi time champion over in japan
3..andre the giant eight wonder of the world and at the time the biggest athlete in sports.heck he turned overcars and stuff before we ever heard of mark henry or batista.plus he was undefeated for 7 years.
4.yokozuna he made a great transtition from sumo to professional wrestler something most ufc guys had trouble with plus he could move pretty quickly for the size he was.
5.abbdulha the butcher he was hardcore before it was a catch phrase.
Bam Bam Bigelow
1. Andre the Giant (when he was young he could actually move around a bit in the ring.)
2. Big Show (Same as Andre...just a little more personality!)
3. Ernie Ladd (.Rest in peace)
4. Undertaker (great wrestler, incredible gimmick)
5. Kevin Nash (Without him or Scott Hall...the nWo wouldn't have been too SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!)
Others: Kane, Mike Awesome (I didn't see him wrestle alot before he passed, but I did see him...athletic as hell) King Kong Bundy (FIVE.FIIIIIIIVE!), Bam Bam Bigelow
Andre The Giant
2:GOLDBERG, He was just cool, especially the spear.
3:Kevin Nash: Part of nWo and used a cool Jacknife as his special.
4:Brock Lesnar, 3- time champ, exiting to watch, THE NEXT BIG THING
5: Kane, im not sure if I like him or hate him. He's on the list and he comes out with a hook, but hes only been champ once and he screwed up the undertaker into what he is today.
Go way back and see Killer Kowalski.
Andre the Giant
Andre the giant
I would think thers much more!
Kane-only with the mask. very tough and intimidating
brock lesnar (i'm hoping he's tall enough!)-a gr8 wrestler and superstar
Big Show- in 1999-2002, ecw was the downfall of him
kevin nash (especially as diesel)
the Undertaker - he's got the gimmick & the smarts Plus he can brawl all night & still come back.He's alot quicker than ppl think & he's v agile - just look at his Old School move.He's been in so=me great matches like v Mankind & Stone Cold.
Bobby Lashley - for a new guy he's become very talented & v strong.He's quick & agile & that Dominator maove rocks.He gets my vote too for the Hair match at WM23.
Sid Vicious - psychotic talented gifted for a huge guy who played thecrowd as a heel.He was athletic for one so tall & with Dan Spivey as the Skyscrapers was an amazing tag.
Vader from WCW - a huge guy some might even say fat.But he was talented quick off the ropes for his size & could move.Some of his matches against the likes of Flair & Luger were amazing.
Lex Luger from WCW as well.A big bodybuilder turned grappler who fooled everyone.Ppl thought this hulk a soft touch in-ring.Wrong! He could move, wrestle & outsmart you in the ring.His Rack submission move was a guaranteed win.
More Questions & Answers...