2005 rossignol world cup s9 have plates on them what bindings will work?

the plates have a gold link between the frount and back what is this for and is it adj. am i stuck with Ross bindings? thanks for the help I am learing.


Which ski resort shares its last 4 letters.?

I think you need Rossi bindings to go with those as the ski is not flat (one without a specific bindings). More and more skis are part of a system of the bindings and the skis. This is a good thing as it eliminates a flat spot in your ski under the binding and that gold link is probably part of that. Take it to a shop or look online or on ebay to find the bindings.

More Questions & Answers...
  • What skis should I buy?
  • I want to try ice skating, any tips for beginners?
  • Iceskating backwards?
  • When do I buy skates? [Mother's objection but Father's a skater]?
  • How important is ankle strength in snowboarding? I have weak ankles?
  • Skating long program. 4 min.. i need help with stamina.?
  • I require a 24 team and an 18 team draw for a curling bonspiel?
  • Best board for terrain park? (especially rails)?
  • Anyone know a good site that sells stickers of snowboard companies such as Burton and Grenade that is not Ebay
  • How to get rid of achy muscles from snowboarding?

    This article contents is create by this website user, Sports1234.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
    Copyright 2007-2009 Sports1234.com     Contact us    Terms of Use