I need the steps please.
Who was the first nigerian to win an individual olympic gold medal?
stand up straight sit like ur sittin in a chair then swing ur arms down then up and push off ur feet as hard as u can and when ur in a hand stand push off ur hands hard so that ull get a landing & so that u wont la nd on ur head hope this helps this is how i learned
What is olympic shani davis e-mail?
2. Spin backwards
3. Land on feet...not head!
Ok. can anyone give me information about the olympic flag?
1.Find a trampoline and get to know simple tricks to start with; mainly, learn how to do a back drop.
2. Try to bounce as high as you can. A beginner will need a lot of air space for this trick.
3. Do the flip. Right as you reach the peak height of your jump, do a pelvic thrust, kick off both of your feet forward as hard as you can, and throw your head back.
4. Keep your eyes open so you can look at the ground as soon as possible, when you are almost done flipping.
5. Tuck your feet in to get a little extra boost around the flip.
6. Land by planting your feet.
More Questions & Answers...
Who carried the Australian flag during the 2000 Olympics closing ceremonies?
Flag Stores in Vancouver, BC Canada?
About last olmpic game in Athens?
Where were the Olympics in 2004?
What is the value of an olympic gold medal?
Which country should host a future Olympics?
Does anyone really recognize gymnastics as a sport?
If i want to goto the '08 olympics, how early should i be purchasing the tickets?
What is capital of philipines?
In the Salt lake Winter Paralympics what event did Steve Wonder participant in?What are some sports that are not in the Olympics?