2007 NFL Draft Day Top 5 picks?
Question:I think before the draft gets underway, the Dolphins will sign Trent Green and Dante Culpepper will be traded to Oakland for a number of first day draft choices.
1) Oakland - Calvin Johnson
2) Detroit - JaMarcus Russell
3) Cleveland - Brady Quinn
4) Tampa Bay - Joe Thomas
5) Minnesota(Trade w/ Arizona) - Adrian Peterson
What are your predictions??
2) Detroit - Calvin Johnson. Other people think they will draft Gaines Adams but I do not believe it. Johnson will be too tempting for idiot Matt Millen to not draft.
3) Cleveland - Adrian Peterson. Need an impact player and they will probably give Charlie Frye one more year to develop.
4) Tampa Bay - Gaines Adams. With an aging defense a young and talented defensive player like Adams is a must have.
5) Arizona - Joe Thomas. Offensive line was Arizonas weakness last year and Thomas will help stabilize that unit immediatly.
4.tampa bay-patrick willis
NO jamarcus "plug show" russell
#2 B. Quinn
#3 J. Thomas
#4 A. Peterson
#5 G. Adams
2) Detroit - Joe Thomas
3) Cleveland - Brady Quinn
4) Tampa Bay - Calvin Johnson
5) Arizona - Gaines Adams
Anyway here are my top five predictions:
1. Oakland- Calvin Johnson
2. Detroit- JaMarcus Russell
3. Cleveland- Joe Thomas
4. Tampa Bay- Gaines Adams
5. Arizona- Amobi Okoye
2. Tampa Bay (Trade with Detroit) - Calvin
3. Cleveland - Adrian Peterson
4. Detroit - Gaines Adams
5. Arizona - Joe Thomas
First off, Culpepper is hardly worth a single first day choice. The Phins got him for a 2nd and he struggled last year, so he'd be worth a 3rd at best. Then Mike Martz has stated the Lions wont go QB. Cleveland's GMs and coaches will be fighting for their jobs next season, and usually a RB makes an impact before a QB. Minnesota has no need for a RB as they just signed their franchise RB, Chester Taylor, last year.
2 Calvin Johnson- Tampa Bay(from Detriot)- Will start immediatly over Michael Clayton( the most underated bust) and make a great pair with Joey Galloway who will tutor him and is much like him.
3-Brady Quinn- Clevlend Browns- HE WILL BUST. Can't throw it far and is not accurate also does not win big games and will cost Romeo Cremel his job.
4-Gain Adams- Detroit- Make alot of progress with this pick, get extra picks, and get thier man. Gaines Adam will be great player because you can get stronger, you can't make yourself more athletic. Gaines Adams is a plenty good athlete.
5-Joe Thomas- Arizona Cardinals- They get thier offensive lineman who will protect Matt Lienart and open holes for Edgerrin James. I think he will help the improving team get to the playoffs.
Detroit - Calvin Johnson
Cleveland - Brady Quinn
Tampa Bay - Trade Down
Arizona - Joe Thomas
More Questions & Answers...